Friday, August 6, 2010

Music to Knock Boots to #1

Nirvana. Yes. Nirvana. Now for the first of what I am sure will be a very long series of blogs, I know this may seem like an odd choice. But my libido never lies and I am making it my mission to provide you with the correct soundtracks to fertilize an egg to. I could've went classic and chosen, Barry White, or Marvin Gaye, or something obvious like Trey Songs but well shit, just trust me on this one. The angst, anger and passion on this album is palpable. And that intensity, along with some surprisingly soothing melodies, provides some nice inspiration for a couple to break a few headboards. The first three tracks (Smells Like Spirit, In Bloom, and Come As You Are) all have huge rocking choruses and bridges tailor made for boot knocking. And hey those three tracks alone are about 13 minutes of music, and you know that's probably all the time most of you need ;-). So do yourself a favor, grab a dance partner, turn up the music, and proceed with the babymaking.


-outro

1 comment:

  1. haha this is amazing. I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete